LEADING OPTOMETRISTS IN Arlington - Virginia Vision Associates
We welcome patients of all ages to our comfortable optometry practice. Our warm and trusted eye doctors in Arlington, Virginia provide personalized optical and medical eye care services to satisfy your family’s needs at any age, from pediatrics to geriatrics. Depending upon your age, lifestyle and overall health, we can provide all your vision care requirements.
- Updated Office Operations as of May 17: Your safety and the safety of our team is our top priority. Masks are still required at Virginia Vision Associates regardless of vaccination status. Our staff is still wearing masks, and masks are required in our office until further notice. There are no walk-ins, please request an appointment.
- Updated Office Operations as of July 17: Please be aware of construction work being done on the plaza. You may still reach our office by the plaza stairs from the garage. Also, if our 4 assigned parking spaces are taken, there is metered parking on the street around the building.
VISIT OUR EYE CARE CLINIC
- Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
By Appointment Only
In our friendly clinic, we become familiar with each individual patient in order to customize eye exams and treatment options. Our family eye care services include eye exams for kids and adults, vision therapy, vision correction and management of age-related eye disease. Located conveniently to serve Arlington residents, we offer hours to suit every family’s schedule.
Q: Are there some every day activities that can cause Dry Eye?
A: Having heaters or fans that blow in your face, not drinking enough water or eating enough fruits & vegetables, smoking, wearing contact lenses that aren't a good match for your eyes, and using a computer for a long time without remembering to blink, can exacerbate dry eye symptoms.
Q: What can I do about Digital Eye Strain?
A: We can help! There are various eyeglass lenses and lens coatings for people of all ages to relieve digital eye strain and ease fatigue after extended reading or computer use. Lens treatments, such as anti-reflective and blue light blocking coatings, protect your eyes and increase comfort. We also prescribe many different types of contact lenses to reduce reading discomfort and make it easier to switch focus from near to far.
CONTACT LENSES FOR YOU
We offer a wide selection of contact lenses including disposable soft contacts, bifocal/multifocal, toric, conventional lenses and colored lenses. Our selection of lenses fits your needs.
Virginia Vision Associates has the designer labels you want, right here in Arlington, Virginia. Snag a pair of runway-ready frames and express your personal style, whenever, wherever.